Sunday 11 March 2012

Jewellery Haul.

This glorious piece of craftsmanship was discovered by my mother in a Welsh charity shop. I am a lover of jewellery anyway but this was just my dream. It isn't the most expensive, but its beautifully made and to top it all off it cost £1. I haven't bought anything of note for one pound since the 90's. I've bought chocolate bars that cost more than this beautiful necklace.

She was obviously in a good mood and felt compelled to 'treat' me because she also found this ring. Its very very similar to a lot of swarovski's pieces at the moment, VERY sparkly and this picture really doesn't do it justice. This ring, you'll be happy to know was also ridic cheap. 50p. I died.

I am a very happy girl and for the grand total of £1.50, trust me when I say that NEVER happens. 

My mother will be having ALOT of cups of tea made for her to show my gratitude (its how we show love in Irish-Catholic households). 

No comments:

Post a Comment