Saturday 18 February 2012

Jeremy Kyle Stateside

There are a few things that I don't quite get about Jeremy Kyle USA. It doesn't seem quite as authentic as its British counterpart.

First of all, why do the participants feel they need to dress up for Jezza. A track suit is entirely except able. Cleanliness isn't essential, infact it's discouraged.

Secondly why do they have such boring problems. We are so far past "he's cheating on me I need a lie detector." I need at least a bit of incest to keep me from turning over to something slightly more intellectually fulfilling.

I do have to give the Americans the edge when it comes to angry people. Maybe we're just numb to Jezza's ranting but it really seems to rub those yanks up the wrong way.

I do think if we give it time they will slowly realise that there is no point dressing up and there is no point applying if we don't have insane problems, Jeremy Kyle will just be generally better and everyone will be happy.

They might even consider a face tattoo ala Mad Dog Deon. Legend.

No comments:

Post a Comment