Saturday 18 February 2012

Instagram


I can't say that I ever quite understood the point of instagram. I don't have any interesting things to take pictures of during the day. However I gave in and downloaded, forced myself to use and have become a little bit addicted.

It maybe full of pictures of me and my cats but its keeping me very happy.

I have always been fascinated by the way that social media has just grown and grown and pretty much taken over the world over the past few years and this is just another step in that world domination.

Its sup rising when you begin using instagram what you actually begin to think other people will want to look at.

In the cold light of day you realise that your cat sitting just looks the same as any old cat sitting anywhere to someone that doesn't know him.

I sometimes wonder however, are we sharing too much? It's all very well being able to post endless status' about what you've been doing and checking into foursquare the second you enter any building but pictures. It gives whole different dimension to the lack of privacy we have today but me and my nosy self kind of like it.

You can't ever know TOO much about anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment